Diameter 175 mm wall thickness of 22 mm stainless steel seamless tube (175 * 22),
Sasametal manufacturers supply
Stainless steel tube specifications (mm): Ø175 * 22
Length (m): 5-7 (can be customized according to customer requirements)
Weight (kg / m): W = 0.02491S (D-S)
GB / T14976-2002
product name : (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel tube
304 austenitic stainless steel is mainly used for high temperature environment. Its high chromium content and nickel content to ensure a good anti-corrosion ability and antioxidant capacity. Compared with the austenitic 304 alloy, it is at room temperature strength GB: GB / T14975-2002 GB / T14976-2002 GB / T13296-2007
American Standard: ASTM A312 / A312M ASTM A269 / 269M ASTM A213 / 213A
German standard: DIN2462
Japanese standard: JIS G3463
if you have any questions , you can contact us , our website: www.sasametal.com .
- Simple Introduction Stainless Steel...
- Process Characteristics Of Stainles...
- Types Of Stainless Steel Wire
- SUS304L(00Cr19Ni9) CHARACTERS AND A...
- The Characteristics Of Stainless St...
- Stainless Steel Sheet Surface Descr...
- More And More Wide Application Rang...
- Stainless Steel Wire Material Is Good
- Stainless Steel Wire Processing Com...
- Stainless Steel Intergranular Corro...
- ASTM A106 Introduction
- C300 Steel--Grace 0613
- Stainless Steel Shaped Tube
- DP Dual-phase
- Introduction Of 17-4ph Stainless Steel