304 stainless steel plate Basic properties:
Tensile strength (Mpa) 520
Yield strength (Mpa) 205-210
Elongation (%) 40%
Hardness HB187 HRB90 HV200
304 stainless steel density 7.93 g / cm3 austenitic stainless steel generally use this value 304 chromium content (%) 17.00-19.00, nickel content.%) 8.00-10.00,304 equivalent to China's 0Cr19Ni9 (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel
304 stainless steel is a versatile stainless steel material, anti-rust performance than the 200 series of stainless steel materials to be strong. High temperature is also better.
304 stainless steel has excellent corrosion resistance and good resistance to intergranular corrosion.
On the oxidation of acid, in the experiment concluded: concentration ≤ 65% of the boiling temperature of nitric acid, 304 stainless steel has a strong corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
304 stainless steel surface appearance and the possibility of diversification.
Corrosion resistance, better than ordinary steel durable, good corrosion resistance.
High strength, so the possibility of use of thin plate.
High temperature oxidation and high strength, so it can fire.
At room temperature processing, that is easy to process.
Because it is not necessary to deal with it, it is simple and easy to maintain.
Clean, high finish.
Welding performance is good.
If you are interested, pls contact us.
- Simple Introduction Stainless Steel...
- Process Characteristics Of Stainles...
- Types Of Stainless Steel Wire
- SUS304L(00Cr19Ni9) CHARACTERS AND A...
- The Characteristics Of Stainless St...
- Stainless Steel Sheet Surface Descr...
- More And More Wide Application Rang...
- Stainless Steel Wire Material Is Good
- Stainless Steel Wire Processing Com...
- Stainless Steel Intergranular Corro...
- 304 Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe O...
- Diameter 175 Mm Stainless Steel Sea...
- ASTM A106 Introduction
- C300 Steel--Grace 0613
- Stainless Steel Shaped Tube
- DP Dual-phase
- Introduction Of 17-4ph Stainless Steel