4340 sheet introduction:
It is alloy which belongs to high strength alloy steel sheet .it has these name 42CrNi2MoA, 36CrNiMo4, 1.6511, 40NCD3, SNCM439, 816M40, AISI/ASTM4340, G43400
Characteristic: high hardness
Chemical composition :
Tensile strength: (MPa)：≥980
Yield strength: (MPa)：≥835
Usage: Used as require good toughness, high strength, as well as the important conditioning of large size, heavy machinery such as high load of axial, turbine shaft, larger than 250 mm in diameter of helicopter rotor shaft, turbojet engine turbine shaft, blade, high load of transmission parts, fasteners of the crankshaft. Gear, etc.; Can also be used for operating temperature over 400 ℃ of rotor shaft and blade, etc.; It can also be used for special performance requirements after nitride processing, and can be used for high strength steel after low temperature tempering or after isothermal quenching. It is used making important parts, high strength, good plasticity after nitriding treatment of manufacturing special functional requirements of the important parts, such as axle, gear, fasteners, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Simple introduction stainless steel...
- General classification of stainless...
- The physical properties of stainles...
- Stainless steel plate element function
- Stainless steel corrosion conditions
- Stainless steel plate selection Ess...
- Stainless steel tube trade
- Stainless steel pipe hardness testing
- Stainless steel pipe promotion
- Domestic development prospects of s...
- ASTM A500 GR.A Corresponding to Chi...
- Introduction of S32205